Saturday, October 31, 2009

Get Sketchy Challenge #12

I enjoy a good cup of tea just about any time of day or night.  That is what inspired me to make this card.  A cup of Chai is my favorite then Green Jasmine would be my next.  There is a store here in the mall called Teavana.  The blend I get is the Samurai Chai Mate with White Chai Ayurvedic.  You can order online too.

I used the Nook and Pantry paper from Basic Grey along with the stamp from Hero Arts.  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pearl) on the flowers to give them some sparkle.  If you havent used this stuff before you have got to try it.  Word of advice....dont hold the item you are spraying.  Lay it on something and then spray.  I now have red fingers from holding a flower.  It wasnt even one I ended up using.  My fingers are stained now.  Well I guess I learned the hard way. 





Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is divine!
Thanks for playing with us at GetSketchy!

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET!!!!!

Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

liszha said...

What a lovely card and great stamp!

Dora said...

BEautiful card!
thnx for playing!

Giselle said...

Beautiful..!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs