Sunday, November 1, 2009

Embellish Magazine






The challenge here was to use all three colors (Brown, Coral, and Green) and incorporate an owl into your design.  I used Basic Grey paper and Inkadinkado stamps.  I stamped him in brown ink and cut the frame out on my Cricut.  I punched circles out with my Fiskars punch and adhered them to the card.  I put crystals in his eyes too.  I then tied a brown ribbon around the bottom.  I love owls and they seem to be so popular right now.  Who couldn't enjoy making a card with an owl?  After I made the card I found a Basic Grey Owl stamp that I would have used if I had seen it first.  I guess that is what happens when you have too much stuff.  You forget what you have.
Thanks for stopping by
Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great take on the challenge.

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Love your take on the challenge. Beautiful DP!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Great owl! Thanks so much for playing in the Embellish Magazine challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs