Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Key To My Heart

Hello everyone.  I am so excited to have been able to participate in the release of Courtney's  new line of stamps from Practicing Creativity.  She has created this awesome set called Key To My Heart.  It will be for sale tonight at midnight for just $12.99.  How awesome is that.
I can not begin to tell you how much I love these stamps.  I had so much fun making a card for this release.  I am totally in love with the background stamp and the font of the sentiments.  I have so many ideas that it was hard to decide which stamps to use first.
Go over to her blog and see for yourself.  Grab her blinkie and put it on your blog.  She is a wonderfully creative cardmaker/stamper.  The possibilities with this set are endless.



What are you waiting for girls?  Go see Courtney at Practicing Creativity.  Get your new stamp set tonight.  Thank you all for stopping by.  I will be posting more cards using this set later today or tomorrow.
Thank you Courtney for allowing me to be a part of your creative Journey.  Good Luck!
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Close to my heart ~Practicing Creativity
Cardstock: Wausau
Ink: Tsukineko ~wheat&pink petunia/Colorbox ~chestnut roan
Twine: Archivers by the yard
Border punch: Fiskars

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Heather I love it! Thanks so much for playing with the cards! I'm planning to feature this card on my blog tomorrow!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous heather!

farmhouse-story said...

i've got her blinkie up! your card is wonderful, heather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs