Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birthday Wishes/ CR84FN 31

***My card was scheduled to post last night with everyone elses and somehow it didn't post.  So here we are.  :)

WOW!  This has been the busiest two weeks I have had in a long time.  I feel like I have horribly neglected all my wonderful blog friends.  Between the new release at The Craft's Meow and working an extra day at work for two weeks in a row, I am wiped out.  I did however squeeze a few minutes in to make a birthday card for Andrea Matthews, my design team mate at CR84FN  Thank goodness she lives just one state up from me, it doesn't have far to go.  Here's to hoping that it makes it on time.  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY Andrea!



I LOVE this color combo.  I am sure that a lot of you Shabby Chic girls will too.  I decided to use my beautiful Basic Grey Capella papers and the PTI set Mat Stack 3.  I used 2 different PTI butterfly dies and stitched them together.  I found a piece of pink twill ribbon in my stash.  I know I have some pale yellow hiding somewhere....now if I can just find it.  :)  The stick pin is from Maya Road and the lace trim is from Spare Parts which is Hobby Lobby brand.


Look at this pretty graphic.  Just lovely isn't it?




Suzanne
Deborah
Stephanie
Sue
Andrea
Lisa

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather



31 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh, so soft and pretty. I just love the papers and the way you used them together. Love the butterfly, too!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely, Heather! I luuuve the paper you used in the background, so soft and pretty!! Great card!
Hugs, Wendy

Fran Brunke said...

Beautiful! I love the softness that comes from the design and the colours.

Jean Martin said...

Heather! Oh my gosh this is so girlie and dainty! I LOVE it!

Ros said...

Oh so soft and delicate ... I love it Heather ... beautiful!!

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card Heather, lovely soft pastel colours! I just admired your other cards, I've been away for a few days, so I'm behind with visits, but they are realy gorgeous too!!
hugs, Marlies

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful soft tones and lovely design! Hope it eases up for you work wise. :)

Sue Lelli said...

Heather, your papers are Gorgeous and I just LOVE the stitched butterfly! FAB lace and pin, too!

Andrea M said...

Hello BEAUTIFUL!!! This card is GORGEOUS Heather!!! So soft and pretty!!! I bet it will look AMAZING in person ;) Oh how I love the corrugated cardboard butterfly!!! You worked your shabby chic magic on this one! Thanks so much for the BEAUTIFUL card and sweet birthday wishes, friend!!! Hope things ease up for you soon!

Teresa said...

Such a pretty birthday card. Love the green pin for a splash of color. Maybe your cool colors will cool you off in that hot weather of yours. I'm glad it's not that hot here, just humid!

Unknown said...

So soft and pretty. She is just going to love it.
Hope you get some time to relax today..

Hugs, Linda

Rizzi said...

OH HEATHER WHAT A LOVELY CARD, IT IS SO PRETTY, YOUR BUTTERFLY IS SO SPECIAL, LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. RIZZI

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day!!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh Heather...this is so lovely...soft, delicate, beautiful and feminine! I love! :)

Lynnda said...

Sucha pretty card Heather... love the colors.... hugs...xoxo

papertrails leaver said...

This is beautiful color.combo and you captured it perfectly with this amazing card for your friend! Love that die cut with the sentiment. Hope tnngs slow down for you a bit.

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!

farmhouse-story said...

simply gorgeous, heather! hope this week is kinder to you:)

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh so pretty Heather! That layered butterfly is gorgeous and love the beautiful pink bow!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the layered butterfly and added leaf stick pin!

Lana said...

So pretty! Love, love the butterflies! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

So pretty! I love that layered butterfly!!!

Davi said...

Beautiful...love that butterfly and the soft colors:)

Lindsay said...

What a lovely lovely card Heather!

Unknown said...

Such a soft and lovely card, Heather! Love the layered butterfly and pop of green with the leaf stick pin!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Heather! I love the dimension you've given the butterfly!!

Stella said...

This is one of my favorite color schemes and your take on it is STUNNING. Gorgeous details and I am in love with that butterfly :)
Hugs,
Stella

Ginny said...

Very pretty card. I love your paper choices and stitching. The ribbon is the perfect shade of pink and the butterfly is lovely.

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, love those stick pins!

Shannon White said...

Oh my Gosh! Miss Heather, this is soo BEAUTIFUL!! Love your dp's and that adorable corrugated Buterfly. So Pretty!

Hugs!
Shannon 8-)

Deborah Frings said...

Sorry, I'm so late getting here!! Your card is gorgeous - I do like those papers and the soft pink on the ribbon with the flash of green on the pin! Wonderful!! The corrugated butterfly is so sweet. I'm sure Andrea will love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs