Saturday, April 20, 2013

MFT Thank You

Hello again!  I had some time to get in my craft room this afternoon and play along with the newest MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.  I ordered these cute new LJD Sweet Roses stamp set and matching die-namics dies.  I made sure to order them on release night.  I made a HUGE mistake and didn't order the Poppies last month and they are still on back order.  I hate it when I do that!


As you can see, I die cut the flowers in patterned paper then stamped the outline image on top.  Do you like the die tab with the sentiment stamped on it?  Funny how that happened.  I originally stamped it directly onto the graph patterned paper BUT, it was crooked.  So instead of ripping it off I covered up my boo boo with a band aid.  I actually like how it looks this way better.  The paper I used is from Echo Park called Sweet Girl.



SUPPLIES USED:




Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

13 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Heather! Lovely card, the colors and patterns are wonderful together! I wanted to say thank you so much for your comment on my blog and sharing your experience with working out and pain management. It has encouraged me SO much to keep at it. Thank you!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

farmhouse-story said...

it's just lovely, heather:) love the stamped flowers on the cute papers.

Tricia T said...

Great card! I like your "cover up"... sometimes mistakes can be blessings! : ) I hope the Poppies will be back in stock soon. I'd love to see what gorgeous creations you would make with them!!

Davi said...

Heather this is a Fabulous card, I love love all the delightful springy dps you combined :)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Heather!!

Maria said...

So pretty! Gorgeous flowers and colorful banner!

Lynnda said...

BEautiful card Heather.. im loving the colors... so spring is here for you... hugs..x

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Love the colorful patterned paper! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Ros Crawford said...

This is lovely ... I really like the die tab in the centre

Dawn Easton said...

Heather, this is fabulous! I love those new flowers too! Can't wait to order them up soon!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, petty patterned roses! Your bandaid looks great and adds a nice bit of interest without being too much. Love that little flip you gave to the flags. Great sketch, too!

Cindy Lee said...

I've missed your cards, Heather! They are so beautiful and inspiring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs