It is that time of the month again. Flourishes May release will be here in a few days and we have a challenge for you. Below is a beautiful color graphic, all you need to do is choose 3 colors. This one was pretty hard for me to find papers to match exactly. I just tried to have the same kind of color combination.
I decided to add a pretty floral image stamped to the inside since the front was pretty plain. This one is nice and flat, which is great for shipping.
HOW TO PLAY: To join us in this challenge, all you need to do is be inspired by this beautiful color palette above. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCMAY13 .Enter as many times as you like, but know that if you use Flourishes stamps, your entry counts twice! You have until May 15th, at 5PM EST to enter. Just make sure you link your creation up below using our Inlinkz widget. As we said, winner gets our full April Release. So get those fingers inky!
If you need a little inspiration, it’s never far away with our design team’s creations! Hop on over and see…
- Amanda Havon
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Danielle Kennedy
- Heather Jensen
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
The OFFICIAL Rules…..
- Simply create a card and be inspired by the photo above or by… SUMMER!
- Entries need to be in by at 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those that don’t combine will be in the running.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCMAY13
- We’ll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post on , so check back then to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
Thanks so much for stopping by,