I chose this beautiful fall/Thanksgiving image from one of my favorite stamp sets called A Season of Thanks. I wanted to use the Timeless Tuesday challenge which is to create a NEGATIVE DIE CUT SHAPE. As you can see here, I cut out the oval with my Spellbinders dies and set the image inside.
In the photo below you can see how I popped up the different layers to add depth.
Grab A Cup” with us on the Flourishes Senior Design Team and be inspired by this fantastic photo as you create something equally warm and inviting. Next week we’ll be bringing you our November edition of new Flourishes Stamps, and we can’t wait! They’re absolutely fabulous! Because we know you want a chance to win these great sets, “Grab A Cup” and be inspired by this great coffee and treats photo as you create. Play in the challenge and you could win our whole November Release! Your keyword for entering into online galleries is FLLCNOV13. THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card or project inspired by the photo above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 15 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCNOV13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday November 16th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
I used two challenges for my card today. The first was from the Timeless Tuesday challenge on the Flourishes blog.
Second, I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for my design.
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
Thanks so much for stopping by,