Sunday, January 19, 2014

Box of Cards

Good morning!  How is your weekend going so far?  I have a CAS card to share with you.  Do you remember me telling you I made my MIL a box of cards for Christmas?  This is the last one I have to share from that box of cards.  Super quick and easy cards like this, work great for producing multiples for sets to give as gifts.

This is a PTI set I got a couple years called Daydreamer.  I love the different wild flowers that you can stamp to create a field of flowers.  Long after the release of this set, they came out with matching dies.  Unfortunately for me, I do not have them.  It would have been nice to pop up a few flowers.


As you can see in the photo below, I went back and added some yellow dots for a little more color.  Not sure how the photo above doesn't have them.  I must have taken more than one photo and deleted the wrong one.  Like I said, I made this back in December.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I would have loved to open up that box of cards for the sheer visual treat of it. This is so beautiful stamped on the kraft paper. A lovely sympathy card. I like how you added the yellow dots.

Gerdine said...

Perfect, these flowers!

Lisa said...

Very pretty Heather and I do like the pop the yellow dots added!!

Stella said...

CAS in a wonderful way; love the flowers:) Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Love the colorful flower garden!

Marsha J Reed said...

Love the flower garden, very pretty!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Heather ... Loving the colors! Hugs...x

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning ... I love your flowers ... no extras need at all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs