Friday, November 10, 2017

Sweet Butterflies

Hello, and Happy Friday!!  I don't know about where you are at, but the temps has significantly dropped and its been in the 30's for highs and teens for lows.  Brr!  I made this Thanks card last weekend but have yet to have time to post it.  I didn't make this for any particular reason other than wanting to have more thank you cards on hand.


The photo below is most true to color, the top photo has a bit of yellow cast to it.  As I have mentioned before in previous posts, I like to stamp backgrounds ahead of time.  I have a small basket sitting on my desk with background stamped patterns.  The sweet little butterflies were stamped using PTI's retired set called Butterfly Dreams.  For the life of me I can't think f the name of the set with the little polka dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs