Monday, December 28, 2020

I Have Missed You All

 Hello my sweet friends!  

I have missed you all. I have missed the friendships. I have missed the inspiration. I have missed the support. Make no mistake, I have been seeing everyone's beautiful creations around social media, and it has kept me in the loop.  I never really stope creating, but it was definitely on a low scale and mainly for Christmas and birthdays.  

The world's current events have left me with a lot of time that needs filled.  I have been working from home since the second week of March and I spent my spare time during the growing season, outside working in the yard.  When it turned cold I was desperately searching for something to take that space.  Enter me familiarizing myself again with the passion I once had for creating.

I am loving all of my new stamps, dies, and ink pads from Pink Fresh Studio.  This beautiful set is called the Daisy Wreath Layered Set. I played around yesterday with various color combos and this was the first one that made it into a full card creation.  I am absolutely addicted to this background stamp and I am sure you will be seeing it a lot.  


I look forward to reacquainting myself with you all again.  I can assure you that I am much better at posting on my Instagram regularly, than I am with blogging.  There you will see other bits of my life and passions, such as gardening and houseplants.  I have nearly 100 houseplants!!  

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Heather 

7 comments:

Kate said...

So fresh and pretty!

Maria said...

Hello, Heather! It’s so good to see a lovely creation from you once again! Your card is very pretty with the wonderful background and lovely flowers! A perfect birthday card! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations! Take care and may you have a blessed new year!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I'm glad you're enjoying creating again and are going to share your art with us! I should dust off my blog, too. LOL Your card is stunning. I love that background, too! Welcome back! <3

Heather Rogers said...

Thanks so much, Lisa! You definitely should. Thank you so much for the warm welcome back.

Hugs! 🤗

Heather Rogers said...

ThNk you! 😊

~amy~ said...

absolutely GORGEOUS.

Heather Rogers said...

Thanks so much for the support, sweet friend!💗

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs