Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Just Can't Thank You Enough

Hello.  I have some very pretty colors to share with you.  This is the last week for CR84FN before the holiday break we will be taking.  I hope you have some time to play before the holiday rush starts.  I will be out of work for a week due to Tennis Elbow.  It is extremely painful and I am hoping I can get some crafting accomplished while I am off.  Wish me luck.


A girl can never have too many thank you cards sitting around.  I find those are what I use most.  I love the My Minds Eye Lost and Found Market Street.  It goes perfectly with MFT Polka Dot Greetings Duo, Textile & Rectangle Duo,  and my Faux Crochet Border die.  My cardstock is PTI Rustic White and Kraft.  Ribbon is from Offray, Twine is PTI.  Ink is Tim Holtz Tattered Rose a lighter peachy pink color and I mixed it with Spun Sugar a very light pink.  The rose is a little more on the peachy side so the spun sugar tones that down to a perfect pink shade for me.  I stamped in the Spun Sugar first then into the Tattered Rose.


I love that quote in the graphic below.  So very true and one I live by.


I used the new MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch.  BTW...did you see the new release yet?  I am loving the new tea set and flower die.  I know what I will be getting for Christmas.  Even if I have to order it for myself.  Did you see that Stephanie from the CR84FN design team was guest designer at MFT?  I love her collection of tags...and see that pretty flower die?  
Okay, don't forget to stop by the rest of the design team to see what they have created.

Suzanne
Deborah
Stephanie
Sue
Andrea
Lisa
Macki (Guest Designer)

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

28 comments:

Unknown said...

So soft and pretty. I just love it!!!

Hugs, Linda

papertrails leaver said...

What a gorgoeus card Heather! I am sorry about your elbow. Rest and heal yourself hun!

Sue Lelli said...

Heather, I KNEW you would come up with something really pretty with this color combo and you certainly did! LOVE the papers and your PERFECT bow with twine! GORGEOUS card!

Naomi said...

Another ABSOLUTELY STUNNING creation from you, Heather! Of course, I've come to expect nothing less from you! I also have those two MFT items on my wishlist! I am a bit of a tea fanatic so, I'm always on the lookout for a nice tea themed stamp set with the right sentiments and I LOVE the new one from MFT and of course, flower dies are just essential!

Hugs,
Naomi

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the polka dot sentiment! Sorry, about your elbow.I had that a few years ago. Cortisone shots to the elbow are no fun! Once I retired from hygiene it went away. So rest your elbow as much as you can!

Ros said...

This is so pretty .. i'm loving that bow! Hope your arm heals soon ... hugs

~amy~ said...

**thud**

seriously love it.

Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Heather! LOVE the sentiment and all of the details!

I hope your Tennis Elbow feels better soon, no fun!

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Heather, lovely papers and a sweet sentiment. The piece of string round the bow just gives it a little bit extra, it's gorgeous!! I hope your elbow will soon get better. You must give it a lot of rest!! hugs, Marlies

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a gorgeous card Heather! Great mix of patterned papers and stamps! Hope you feel better ASAP!

cnelson said...

This is so LOVELY!!! I'm so sorry about the tennis elbow...ouch. I sure hope it gets to feeling better. HUGS!

Unknown said...

Stunning card, Heather! Love your choice of PP (and yes, great minds DO think alike?!) and beautiful layered label!

Thanks for the shout out, my sweet, thoughtful friend! I have had tennis elbow before (OUCH)... I do hope you heal quickly. Hugs!

Suzanne C said...

What a beautiful elegant card. Lovely papers and design!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty and feminine Heather!

I hope your tennis elbow heals quickly! I've had it once too, awfully painful!

cherry said...

lovely!

Lynnda said...

BEautiful... hugs..xoxo

Shannon White said...

Such a Lovely Thank you card Miss Heather! Love how your rocked the MFT sketch and Beautiful colors too! Hope you feel better soon! Tennis elbow is pretty painful if memory serves me.. 8-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

P.S. Our Power & Internet is finally back! Hurray! Thanks so much for your Well wishes my friend. 8-)

Lana said...

This is so beautiful and soft Heather! I love all the details and colors :)

xx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! I love the colors and I LOVE your papers--LOVE your design...LOVE it all:)

Melody said...

So, so pretty!

Andrea M said...

GORGEOUS card Heather, as always! Such a beautiful take on the challenge colors! Hope you heal up fast OUCH!

Lisa Elton said...

Sorry to hear of your pain :( hope you feel better soon Heather. Love this darling card. I was just looking at these MFT stamps & dies yesterday! Gotta love those polka dots!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful Heather! I love that patterned paper with the florals by MME! I hope you are doing well. Have a Merry Christmas!

Vickie Z said...

This is gorgeous!! Spied it last nite and my iPad is "acting up"!! Love these papers and perfect use of the colors!! Borders and bow are perfect!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Wonderful papers for this weeks challenge colors! Hope you are feeling better!

Beate said...

Gorgeous paper, stitching and embellishments. Your card is beautiful, like all your work!

Deborah Frings said...

Heather - so sorry to be so late commenting on your lovely thank you card. So very pretty - I do like the lacey borders and stitch detail.

I hope your elbow is feeling better soon - take care. Hugs, Deborah x

Stella said...

I have been MIA lately at CR8$FN but I will defnitely join you in 2012. This card has a soft and elegant look that I just LOVE.Fabulous!

I hope you are on the mend. A tennis elbow is extremely painful..poor you...
Hugs,
Stella
XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs