June is such a beautiful month! At least in my neck of the woods it's full of green, and blooming outdoor colors and textures. In just a few short days we'll be unveiling a new round of stamps at Flourishes inspired by the outdoors. We're really excited to show them to you. So today, we're challenging you to be inspired by the TEXTURES of nature!
I didn't have a folder with wood grain so I used paper behind my stamped image that is wood grain and the ribbon and twine give me card a little texture.
- Amanda Havon
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen---that's me
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- And be sure to welcome our NEWEST Senior Design Team Member - Tosha Leyendekker!! See more about her HERE. We're so excited to have her with us!
- Simply create a card using any textures from nature, or inspired by nature
- Entries need to be in by Friday June 14th, 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCJUN13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday June 15th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for my card.