Hi all and welcome to day 1 of Flourishes' fabulous sneak peeks and PLUS you'll get an opportunity to WIN our entire new June release just by playing along! For the remainder of this week we will be sharing our newest stamp sets with you! Aren't you excited?! I sure am! Since Sneak Peek Day 1 overlaps with the Timeless Tuesday Challenge, we have some amazing projects showcasing our newest beautiful floral
stamp set by Marcella Hawley called Picking Wildflowers.
I used the center step card for my post today. There are several you tube videos for this card shape, just type it into the bar at the top and they will pop up. I also Googled butterflies and found one that looked very similar to this one. It kind of looks like a moth to me but it's antennae gave it away and led me to believe it is a butterfly and not a moth.
This stunning new stamp set features a glorious spray of wildflowers along with some wonderfully heartfelt sentiments. It will be a 'must-have' on your shopping list this week! For this challenge, create a card or project that moves or opens in a non-traditional manner (FTTC224)! In other words, create a card that doesn't just open normally. Maybe it has a third panel like a tri-fold card or it has a greeting tag that pops up when you pull a ribbon! There are lots of fun tutorials you can try out. Here are just a few examples of some great card tutorials that will fit perfectly for this week's challenge:
Center Step Card Circle Side Step Card Concertina Fold Card Criss Cross Card Diamond Fold Card Easel Card Lever Card Pop-Up Stage Card Slider Card
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcomb
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Denise Marzec
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Judy Rozema
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Makiko Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Berni Cuttino, our June guest designer
HOW TO PLAY: Everyone can PLAY and anyone can WIN! Here's how you can win…
- Create a new card or paper-crafted project fitting the challenge. Flourishes stamps are not required, but if you've got them, why not use them?
- Why not use Flourishes stamps on your creation?!? You will receive two ballots towards our weekly prize if you use our stamps! Hooray!
- Include a link back to this challenge in your blog post or gallery upload.
- Please clarify in your blog post, how your creation specifically meets our challenge.
- If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FTTC224.
- One random winner will be picked from all of the entries.
- Deadline to enter is next Monday at 6:00 p.m. EST.
Thanks so much for stopping by,