For my card today, I followed along with the Timeless Tuesday challenge, which is to emboss. The red vertical panel is embossed with an embossing folder, then I took my Tim Holtz sanding block and roughed up the raised edges to add texture.
Hidden among the Design Team’s blogs today is our Mystery Blogger of the day. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen to win today’s set! The more you comment, the better your chances, so comment away!
- Allison Cope
- Broni Holcombe
- Cheryl Lea
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Deborah Anton
- Heather Jensen
- Jenny Gropp
- Julie Koerber
- Katie Sims
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
- K Roneathyy, our September guest designer
DO YOU WANT TO WIN OUR ENTIRE RELEASE?
If you would like a chance at winning all five of our soon-to-be released September sets…
- You can play in our Get in Shape Challenge – we will have multiple winners there! Deadline for entries is FRIDAY September 13th at 5 PM EST. Check out the link for the official rules!
- All five of our September sets can be pre-ordered now, even before you see them all! Take advantage our New Release Bundle and get 10% off when you purchase all five sets together in a bundle. This discount will be available for only 1 week following the release.
- All sets will be live first thing Friday morning along with the coordinating cut files for this release.
- Come back to the Flourishes Blog Saturday for the Winner’s Circle where we’ll announce all of our winners of this weeks’ challenges!
I used the sketch at Deconstructed Sketch for my inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by,