Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday Wishes

My dads birthday is on the 4th of December and I made him a card using my new Guide Lines 2 from Paper Trey Ink .  I have seen all of the design team make wonderful cards using this set.  Every time I wanted to order, it was out of stock.  I was finally  able to order last month and this is the first card I  made with this set.  It wasn't too hard to line up all the stmps.  I just stamped the guide lines in Versamark so it barely showed, then stamped the others inside and around.  I think this is the best masculine card I have made.  They are alway the biggest challenge for me.  What do you think?
Cardstock American Crafts
Stamps Papertrey Ink
Ribbon Target
Border Punch Fiskars
I want to thank everyone who stops by and takes the time to leave me comments.  I appreciate it and read each and every one of them.  I have to run now and get this in the mail if it is to get to Alabama by the 4th.
Have a great day!
Heather

3 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think we all struggle with masculine cards (at least I do!). I think you did a fantastic job - I am sure he will love it!!!

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute, you know I have a hard time with masculine cards too. They are so tricky - great job!

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a beautiful card. I bet he loved it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs