Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Treats for my son

Hello blog friends.  I have been sooo busy lately.  I can't seem to get much of what I want to do accomplished.  I did make party mix the other day.  The containers I used are from nuts that I buy at Target.  I saved them knowing that I would use them some day.  There are two sizes.  I made the big one for my Aunt,  but  forgot to take a picture.  I used Martha Stewarts Christmas paper from last year.

I cut the tag on my Cricut using Tags, Bags, Boxes cartridge.  The stamp for the tag is Paper Trey Ink.  Gingerbread man stamp is Inkadinkado.  Ribbon is from Michaels.  I thought this would be a great non sugary treat for my son to keep in his room.  I am almost finished with my wrapping and everything else, so I will be able to get back to my blog.  See you all soon.  Thanks for stopping by.
Heather

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs