Sunday, November 7, 2010

Here Comes Santa Claus

Hello again.  I made a card last night for a sketch challenge at Sweet Sunday and realize that I should have loaded it last night.  I missed the cut off.  Oh well.  I also made it for that challenge at Flourishes "Bring Beautiful Back".  You need to use ribbon.  Well if you visit me often you know I rarely don't use a bow.
 I Love how that Waltzing Mouse Holiday Labels 14 looks behind my SB oval.  Just peeking out the top and bottom.  The sweet little Candy Canes are from Flourishes Sweets of the Season.  They are a match made in heaven.  This is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper and PTI Bitty Dot basics 2009.  Along with PTI Fine Linen satin ribbon.
 I am totally stuck on this PTI die for all my cute little tags.  It fits almost all my Flourishes sentiments perfectly.  A little Tim Holtz ditress ink in Walnut Stain for the edges of all my paper and Antique Linen for the inside of my oval.  Oh I almost forgot...I put a little Xmas red Stickles on my berries.


 The 2 challenges I used for my card:


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Heather


24 comments:

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

oooo I am loving this christmas card ! you always know how to color your images just right!!! How do you do that lol you are sooo talented, I cant color images and make them look good =( lol

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful Heather love the candy canes!!!

Unknown said...

The candy canes are so yummy looking.. lovely card, Heather!

Kathy Martin said...

Yummy and beautiful all rolled up into one gorgeous card! :)

Stella said...

Perfection in evey detail; I'm smitten.
Your color scheme is gorgeous and there are so many gorgeous details; I just keep staring at it........
Hugs,
Stella

Lindsay said...

Oh my gorgeous card Heather! I love the two labels put together and your coloring is of course beautiful! I just have to keep looking at it!

farmhouse-story said...

such a darling christmas card! the little tag and twine are so perfect, and your coloring is wonderful, heather:)

Ros said...

Such a beautiful card Heather ... I absolutely adore it! Love all the distressing ... you have this off to a fine art my friend ... This should be a winner!

papertrails leaver said...

Um yeah I love the dies you ate using too and hope to buy some real soon because you are inspiring me! the Christmas colors on this are so colorful yet soft to evoke a candlelight feel. I love the bow!

Agata said...

Totally gorgeous!!! All is perfect!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Love your papers!

Unknown said...

This is sooooo pretty.. I love the DP's you used. All those layers look perfect..

Hugs, Linda

Lynnda said...

Oh wow Heather... this is such a beautiful card... I love the colors too...the ribbon and button and DP compliment each other...And that small tag so cute... good one ...xoxo

Jean Franks Beck said...

So pretty and homespun - beautiful coloring, too!

Dawn B. said...

Heather this is beautiful.. I love the paper you chose. Great ribbon and your coloring is wonderful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh my Heather! This card is GORGEOUS!!! So you! I love all the layers and coloring!

Leslie Miller said...

Heather, you've got the magic touch. You just can't miss! Another fabulous card!

Julie Koerber said...

I can't believe I missed this one! This is just toooooooo fun for words!

Laurie said...

OMG I love this! Those candy canes are just perfect!!

Rizzi said...

WHAT A LOVELY CHRISTMAS CARD, THE COLORS, SHADING, AND YOUR ARRANGEMENT IS JUST PERFECT.
GREAT CREATING HEATHER. RIZZI

Unknown said...

Ohh!!! Heather this card is beautiful love the DP so love all your colours and detail is stunning love this creation ribbon is fabulous Hugs
Sarah xx

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Heather!! This is stunning!!! Love the colours and papers you've used, the ribbon is gorgeous and your colouring is divine!!!!

ellepaulette said...

This is such a wonderful, vintage Christmas card!! Love it!!

Suzanne C said...

Very sweet! Beautiful coloring and distressing. Lovely layers of frames.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs