Monday, January 30, 2012

Timeless Tuesday 154 / Lenten Rose

Hello again.  I am back to share my card for this weeks Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.  Silke is our challenge hostess and she has a sketch for us.  It is also Cheryl's last week with us as the January Guest Designer, so make sure you stop by.


I did not add a sentiment.  I have needed a card a couple of times lately and everything I have laying around had a sentiment that was not for the occasion I needed.  I like to be able to add them as needed.  If I make them up ahead of time they all end up being "Birthday" or "Thank You" cards.  :)


I got my new light tent and lights.  It is HUGE and takes up a lot of space, but it definitely worth it.  In the bigger tent I don't have to worry about the sides showing like my old tent.  I am sure there are some quirks that I will have to work out so you might see some changes here and there.




Here are the links to the rest of the design team for additional inspiration.

Silke
Cindy 
Tammy
Makiko
Beate
Mona 
Cheryl Lea (January Guest Designer)


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

23 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Such pretty, pretty flowers! Gorgeous coloring there!!! Love your card, Heather!
Hugs & happy day to you,
Wendy

farmhouse-story said...

love your mix of papers and colors on this gorgeous card, heather:) and i think cards with no sentiment makes the cards more flexible. your pic is awesome--yay for the tent!

Cheryl said...

Heather, your card is amazing! I LOVE the yellow flowers paired with that perfectly tied aqua bow. :) Thanks for letting me join you and the team at FTTC. What a fabulous month it's been! ~Hugs, Cheryl

Karen W said...

Very pretty card!!

Corinne said...

beautiful card, love the papers, great coloring..
Hugs

Ros said...

So lovely Heather ... I do adore your bows

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Heather! I love the paper and stamps you chose.
Hugs and smiles

Diane said...

Beautiful...love the stitching...and I agree with you about the sentiment..TFS!!

cnelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Jodi Collins said...

Heather! This is STUNNING!~ LOVE these papers and your coloring is just MAGNIFICENT!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Heather!!~

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a gorgeous card and a fun layout. I hope all is well with you. Patty

Stella said...

It all comes together in a perfect and elegant way. And you know much I love your coloring:) Wow wow wow; do I need to say more?
Hugs,
Stella

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card.. I love the colors. So Pretty my friend..

Hugs, Linda

cherry said...

lovely and so springy...which I am waiting patiently for. cherry

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Heather love the flowers and colours your stitching is always fabulous..
Hugs Sarah x

Lynnda said...

Pretty card!!! Hugs..xoxo

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful! Love how you colored the image! I soooooooo need a sewing machine, the stitching is a great detail :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Those Roses are gorgeous and the mix of patterned papers!

stampqueen said...

Beautiful - very spring colors!!!

Unknown said...

It is stunning Heather! Fantastic job on coloring and trimming!
I love the papers and antique look!

papertrails leaver said...

wowzers Heather! This is beautiful! Love the pattern papers you have used on this card. It's just gorgeous!

miatagal said...

Beautiful cards, Heather. Love all of your gorgeous colour combos. Thank you so much for sharing this inspirational artwork!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs