Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Beauty of Bling

Since it is the first of the month it means it is time for another Bring Back Beautiful challenge.  This month it is The Beauty of Bling.  So pull out all your pretty rhinestones and pearls and bling up your creation.  Here is what I have created.


I love the Year In Flowers sets, and I used the Year in Flowers 2 for my card today.  I added some rhinestone bling from Want 2 Scrap.  It is a bigger piece that I cut to fit my card.  I had to use some pretty feminine paper and lace for the beautiful rose image.


Link up your Bringing Back Beautiful Challenge creations HERE to enter. If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword BBB18. You have until January 31st to enter!    As we unveil our challenge for next month, we’ll share our True Beauties – those card makers who wowed us with this challenge! Winners will be featured on the Flourishes Blog and will receive a True Beauty blog button to display proudly on their blog!




Make sure to stop by and see what the rest of the Design Team had created for you.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

Heather

16 comments:

Sabrina said...

So very beautiful Heather! I love the softness of the colours and overall effect.

Yvonne Hagane said...

Oh my gosh - what a beauty!! Love the vintage look, the lace and the bling.
Happy New Year!
Hugs.

Betty Wright said...

Love the colors and wonderful coloring, Heather! Beautiful touches of bling! Blessings to you and yours for a Fabulous 2012!

Becky said...

This is beautiful.Wonderful warm colors.

Beate said...

Oh Heather, your card is gorgeous! LOVE the paper you chose, the image, your coloring, that ribbon and of course your bling!
Have a great day sweet friend!
Hugs and smiles

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Heather! Love the beautifully colored roses! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Rizzi said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR....BEAUTIFUL CARD HEATHER....JUST LOVE IT....
HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY WAS MERRY AND BRIGHT..
HAVE A GREAT WEEK......RIZZI

ChristineCreations said...

Very romancey Heather :) Love how you've added the silver ribbon too!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous Heather! I LOVE the mix of green in there!

farmhouse-story said...

so very pretty, heather:)-love that lace!

Shannon White said...

Wowzers Miss Heather! Is this ever Gorgeous Gorgeous! Your coloring is just wonderful Lady! & I Love all the Lace and Bling! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Unknown said...

Well this certainly is Beautiful.. I love the roses.. Soooo pretty!!

I am looking forward to seeing all your creations in the New Year!!

Hugs, Linda

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous card, Heather. You have such an elegant style. ;)

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely Stunning Heather!! Love these warm tones and of course the fabulous bling!!!

Naomi said...

I can't believe I hadn't commented on this yet! It's BEYOND stunning and that LO is FABULOUS!

Hugs,
Naomi

Cheryl said...

Oooooo, stunning! I love the lace dp and the pretty die cut, and the roses just glow! ~Hugs, Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs