Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Botanical Butterfly

Hello again!  I am back tonight to share a card I made for the Product focus using Perfect Layers.  I used the 3/8 side of one of the rulers.  Using Perfect Layers, you can cut from 1/16 of an inch (very thin borders), up to 1 inch (very bold borders), with no measuring required.


 I also played along with Just Rite Friday Challenge, for this month's challenge it is Spring and Butterflies.  Two things I love!


I used the Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty and Botanical Butterflies both are so pretty and worked perfectly for what I wanted.  I also used Spellbinder's Labels 20 and MME papers.  Cardstock is PTI Rustic White, and Kraft.  Ribbon is from Offray and is Off White.  Lace is from my sweet friend Stella...all the way from the Netherlands.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

13 comments:

Shannon White said...

This is Soo Pretty Miss Heather! Love the Lovely image and wonderful dp's. Beautiful lace too! 8-) I've been thinking of getting the Perfect layers rulers, nice to hear first hand they worked! 8-)

Hope you are having a super week Lady!8-)
Hugs
Shannon

Lynnda said...

lovely and sweet card!!! hugs..xoxo

Ros said...

Beautiful card Heather ... I'd never heard of this tool so thanks for the link ... very clever!

Deborah Frings said...

Gorgeous!! Love the pretty layers, lace and papers. And the image has such a Wow factor - so pretty!

Gerry said...

Gorgeous card Heather. Love the newsprint background for the butterfly.

Sheri said...

I love these bright and fun colors and patterns! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Such a beautifully colored butterfly! That tool sounds pretty neat!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I just love all those layers. and the lace look so pretty!

Thanks again for my sweet card..

Hugs, Linda

Steel shed said...

Its so beautiful and pretty card. I like your image and decoration on this card. Its increase beauty of this card. Your post is rocking and amazing.

cnelson said...

I always just smile when I come to your blog because EVERY time I get to view ohhhhh such LOVELINESS!! Thanks so much for ALWAYS being so inspiring!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Heather. I love how you colored and layered the butterfly image.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty, Heather! It's got that sweetness that I always feel in your cards. Love the lace and the stamp set.

Marge said...

LOVE your gorgeous perfectly-stitched BG papers and awesome focal image!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs