Monday, March 12, 2012

FTTC 160 So Kind...So Thoughtful

It is time for another Timeless Tuesday.  This week Cindy is our challenge hostess and is asking us to use lace and scallops.  I pulled out my new MME Miss Caroline/Fiddlesticks paper.  I love the plums and soft yellows so I pulled those colors out and used Flourishes Country Charm Labels and Spellbinders  Grommet Tag Dies.  


I love the soft Buttermilk Offray ribbon pulling out the the milky yellow tones in the paper.  If you are wondering, I get all my Offray ribbon from either JoAnn's or Wal Mart.  Preferably Joann's but sometimes they are out of certain colors and I unfortunately have to make a trip to Wal Mart.  The brads are some old Making Memories brads that I have had for ages, and the border punch is from Martha Stewart.  The pretty doily looking die peeking out is Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles.




Here are the links to the rest of the design team for additional inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

21 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Heather, this is *so* beautiful... and your bow is delicious!!! I use a lot of Offray ribbon too - one of the best values, and beautiful colours!

I love those papers... every time you use some of these I want them more! :)

Daniela Dobson said...

Stunning! Love the colors! Love the bow.

Leslie Miller said...

Such beautiful paper and so absolutely sweet and charming! I love the daisy border. I think I have some of that. This is soooooo pretty, Heather!

cherry said...

lovely and love that font

Tammy Hershberger said...

Heather, this is beautiful! LOVE the lacey daisies, and that gorgeous yellow bow! Great mix of papers and colors, too!

Ros said...

Oh WOW!! This is so gorgeous!! I love the colours and that fabulous bow ... beautiful work Heather

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors!!! Gorgeous layout and everything is so pretty!!

Lynnda said...

wow... this card is so beautiful... i love it... love the colors too... hugs...xoxo

Mary Ann said...

awesome...beautiful card...love your colors...

Marlies said...

A beautiful and very sweet card Heather!! Lovely colours! hugs, Marlies

cnelson said...

You just make the LOVELIEST cards! LOVE this!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Heather! I love the scalloped borders topped with that gorgeous lace.
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Very pretty Heather! I love the flower lace and those beautiful paper combo!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card.. Right down to that pretty bow..

Hugs, Linda

Stella said...

If there is one card screaming spring it defintely is this one....And your stitching is just as perfect as your coloring, bows :) and choice of papers and stamps!
Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty and soft feeling Heather! Can't wait to dig into this paper pack too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh such a sweet card Heather! So girly looking! Love the sentiment and pretty label!

Silke Ledlow said...

So soft and feminine! Love it! Hugs ~S~

Jean said...

Love the subtle pastels, all the layers and details. That ribbon is gorgeous!
Jean S ~

Carole said...

Stunning card Heather, so soft and pretty and I love your ribbon. By the way thanks for the tutorial on tying a bow.

Cindy Haffner said...

Heather your design is MARVELOUS!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs