Here is my project:
I made this adorable wall hanging to put in my bedroom. I have all these colors in a quilt. I was trying not to over do it with too much going on. I love the double row of lace I decided to use at the last minute.
Spellbinders Home Sweet Home : I am in LOVE with this set. The wings are the prettiest I have ever seen. I used pretty My Minds Eye: Lost & Found /Market Street and Follow Your Heart/Be Happy and inked the wings with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose and painted on Smooch Glitz in Frost.
The Craft's Meow Tweet of You
Want2Scrap Borders and Corners
Now we can't have a hop without giveaways, can we? I added a fun twist to the giveaways. There is a prize hidden in each of the designers' blogs, so, I encourage you to comment on each of them to be entered in all the drawings. Now the rules:
- The prizes are hidden in the blogs and winners will be drawn randomly.
- One comment per blog please.
- The giveaways are open to everybody in the world!
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday, March 21.
- This is not required, but if you have projects using NinaB Designs stamps, dies and/or bling (see tabs above), please upload it to the NinaB Designs Flickr gallery, so we can all see your beautiful work. And who knows, I may have a Flickr fan giveaway someday :).
- This is not required, but please consider liking the following Facebook pages: NinaB Designs, Spellbinders Paper Arts, The Craft's Meow and Want2Scrap. These companies provided some of the prizes today. Join me in thanking them and tell them NinaB Designs sent you. Thank you, friends. :)
Thank you for joining in my excitement with this fabulous team! Now, go be inspired as you visit these talented ladies: