Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Purrfect

Hello again!  I wanted to make a card for my sweet blog friend Linda, who just lost her darling kitty.  It is never easy to lose a part of the family, even if it is a furry member.  Linda was a wonderful kitty momma, so I know she had a wonderful life with her.



I used the adorable new Pure Innocence set from MFT called Puurfect and the sentiment set called Clearly Sentimental about Pets.  I LOVE MFT dies.  Especially the pretty blossom dies.  This one is called Fringed Perennial, and the tab die is Ticket Tab.  I am not the best at cutting all the layers of the dress and such.  I did realize after I loaded up this card on the post that I did not give her some pink cheeks or shade her socks.  I tell ya!



I used the newest MFTWSC sketch over at SCS.  I don't get to play along as often as I like.  I have had these stamps for a couple months now.  So sad!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

17 comments:

Lynnda said...

nice choice of PP... great and cute stamps... What I really heart is the stitches on this card... pretty bloom too... hugs...xoxo

Pauline said...

What what a very lovely and thoughtful card for your friend Heather, the image is so sweet, and I'm sure she will treasure this. I love those papers, I have this stack too, and almost don't want to use any more of it! I'll have to get a new pad!

Ros said...

Oh That's so sweet!! The lovely thought and the beautiful card ... I just know Linda will be thrilled at your kindness

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet card for linda! that's a cute flower, too, heather:)

Anonymous said...

love the card and the sentiment!
you are such a good friend to send this to Linda!
as an animal love it touches my heart...
BEAR HUGS xxx ~victoria~

Silvia said...

Super adorable, Heather! Love the colors and the paper piecing techique!

Hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

How thoughtful Heather, very sweet card!

Rizzi said...

A VERY LOVELY CARD HEATHER.......I AM SURE LINDA WILL LOVE IT.....YOU ARE SO THOUGHTFUL......RIZZI

Tara Godfrey said...

Such a sweet card, Heather! You did a great job on paper piecing her dress. I know it is a challenge at times doing all that fussy cutting. I have started to require dollar store reading glasses to do my fussy cutting...ugggh, I guess that comes with being 40 now! Well, I am sure your friend will find great comfort from your beautiful and thoughtful card!
Hugs,t

Gerry said...

Very cute and thoughtful card Heather. I love that stamp.....if you hadn't mentioned not pinking her cheeks or shading her socks, I never would have noticed ;)

Beate said...

Adorable image and card. So sorry you had to make a couple of sad occasion cards the last few days.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

You are such a thoughtful doll!

Ciao Bella
Creative Carmelina

Inger Harding said...

This is so sweet and adorable Heather!
How thoughtful of you.
Have a nice weekend.

♥ Hugs, Inger

Stacy Morgan said...

Awwww... This is such a sweet pet sympathy. I am sure she will cherish it Heather.

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Heather. I am sure Linda will treasure this! Great job coloring that darling image!

rc jets said...

Wow what a beautiful and fantastic image you create on this card. Its so colourful card with us. You have done great job.

Cards By Betty said...

Such a sweet card Heather people's pets mean so much to them they would love a sympathy card like this also love the colors in it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs