Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Smooch Glitz/Product Focus

I just wanted to pop in and share with you a couple cards that I made for this month's product focus at SCS.  We reviewed Smooch Glitz from Clear Snap.  Just a warning...this is a photo heavy post.  The best picture and show of colors I can find for the Smooch Glitz is in the catalog HERE on page 45

 For this card I used the darling new PTI Beautiful Butterflies and Mat Stack 5 and matching dies.  I first painted the Smooch Glitz in Starlight then after it dried I went over it with Frost.  My neighbor and friend's birthday is Thursday, so this will go to her.  She likes brighter colors.
Carstock: PTI Rustic White, Ocean Mist, Patterned Paper: MME Miss Caroline/Dolled up, Memento Ink: Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Offray Ribbon: Off White, Twine: Doodlebug


 I used MFT new Vertical Greetings stamp and matching die set along with the new Botanical Beauty flower die.  I painted a little Gold Rush Smooch Glitz on the flowers.
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Melon Berry, Patterned Paper: MME Miss Caroline/Howdy Doody,


For the last card, I used the beautiful Butterflies & Blossoms from Flourishes.  I fussy cut the sweet butterfly and painted Frost Smooch Glitz on the wings.
Cardstock: PTI Rustic White, Kraft, Patterned Paper: BoBunny, Ribbon: Offray/Off White, Twine: PTI Rustic White, Copics, Spellbinders Labels 18 & Petite Ovals LG.



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a glorious trio of cards Heather! Love the colors and all of the special attention to the lovely details! Have a great day ;)

Anonymous said...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. cards Heather!!!
love all the detail
{{{love zigzag and straight stitches}}}
BEAR HUGS xxx ~victoria~

Theresa said...

Love all your cards. All three cards are just beautiful. I really love the sentiment in the second card.

Unknown said...

This these are Gorgeous , you have been busy
Well Done
Hugs Elaine

~amy~ said...

Such pretty cards heather!!!

Jen Adcock said...

What a beautiful collection of cards. Your choices of sentiments on display are so touching. Of course I am totally in awe of your crafting skills which are crazy good, but I must say you have such a wonderful eye for profound and outstanding sentiments. Thank you for that. Hugs.

Lynnda said...

love the colors Heather...its a beautiful card... hugs...xoxo

Unknown said...

WOW! So many pretty cards here my friend. I just love popping in and seeing what you have made..

That is so funny that you had said that you had used almond milk in your coffee.. I have never heard of that until the other day Dr. OZ was saying you should use that instead of cream.. I am going to give it a try.. It sounds good..

Hugs, Linda

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty collection of cards Heather! Love the shimmery butterflies and flower!

Naomi said...

These are ALL so STUNNING, Heather! Your LO's are always so WONDERFUL and this Smooch Glitz looks like an awesome way to add some sparkle to our projects...no messy glue!

Hugs,
Naomi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs