Thursday, August 8, 2013

Butterfly Parade

Hello again!  I have one last card to share with you from the Taylored Expressions release.  This stamp set is called Butterfly Parade.  I LOVE butterflies and this is no exception.  One thing about TE stamps is that they are the red rubber foam mounted stamps.  I think I have only ever owned one stamp set like that and it was used one time many years ago when I first started stamping.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well these TE stamps stamp, I got very evenly stamped images every single time.  This set also has a coordinating die set, I don't have the dies so I just fussy cut around the edges to give it that die cut look.  



The Design Team has some fabulous creations to share with you

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

10 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous Heather!! Love those butterflies!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Heather! Love your fluttering butterflies!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card Heather! I like the patterned butterflies and the cute sentiment!

Stacy Morgan said...

Heather this is delightful. I like the butterflies and your colors.

Marsha Reed said...

I love butterflies, too. These are so pretty. Love the card, Heather.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Love the trio of butterflies!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the soft pretty colours and wonderful butterflies!

Lisa H. said...

what lovely butterflies. another wonderful mix of pretty colors and patterns.

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! soo Pretty Pretty Miss Heather!! LOVE the yummy soft summery colors and Sweet embellished butterflies too! So Adorable Lady! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet! Beautiful colors. Again, with the designer papers...sigh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs