Saturday, August 17, 2013

Prima Doll

Why hello there!  I am back with a fun little Prima tag that I made using one of the darling new Prima doll stamps.  The sweet Cheryl at Scraptown Lady was nice enough to have me guest post again and I chose this pretty gal to work with.


I stamped her on to some Flourishes white cardstock and colored her with my Copic markers.  Her dress was then stamped and hand cut out of some darling MME paper, I then took my Copic markers and added some shading.


As you can see up close, I used some stencils from MFT and sponged on some Tim Holtz distress ink into the design of the stencil.  The tag already has this great script writing on it.

I rolled up some MFT flowers and placed them on the scroll die cut.  The doily was sprayed using some of my old Glimmer Mist sprays.  Cheryl has an unbelievable amount of products in her online store, Scraptown Lady, just about anything a girl could want to make some crafty projects.  Make sure you stop by and check it out, she carries products from many different stamp, die and paper companies as well as loads of embellishments and trims.

SUPPLIES USED:




Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

17 comments:

Vickie Z said...

This is gorgeous Heather!! Love the stenciling and fabulous coloring!!

Lisa Elton said...

Heather Heather Heather!!! This is beeeeautiful!! Nuff said ;)

Inger Harding said...

Such a beautiful tag Heather!
Thanks for stopping by today.
I actually have 2 follow gadgets in my left sidebar . . :)

Inger

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a beautiful tag Heather! Love the prima girl, all the rolled flowers and beautifully stenciled design!

Betty Wright said...

This is stunning, Heather! Great colors and so beautifully detailed!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous, little tag, Heather! LOVE that image and the way you've color/pieced it so perfectly! Stunning!

Marsha Reed said...

Cute! Love the dress and the colors you used.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh wow this is adorable!! I love that little lady and the rolled flowers are beautiful!

Mary Ann said...

Oh My!!!Love your tag,Awesome!!!Love the doll.Beautiful flowers!!!

Maria said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag! Love the prima doll, so pretty! Beautiful rolled flowers and background design!

Cheryl said...

How pretty, Heather! I love the way you dressed up the Prima doll! Your coloring on the MME paper makes the dress look like sheer fabric! Beautiful flowers, too!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh WOW, Heather! She is so PRETTY! LOVE all of the feminine touches - right down to the pearls on her crown!

Tracy said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

How fun! As perfectly coordinated as any well dressed gal should be. Just love the way you shaded her dress. So cute!

Davi said...

LOVE that tag Heather!! Those primas a such fun and her dress looks so pretty! The flowers and pearls make a very fun girly tag :)

Lisa H. said...

mmmmm! so pretty! love the colors, those stencils and the pretty trio of rolled flowers with the flourish!

Dana White said...

This is fabulous. I just bought 2 of these girls thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs