Friday, January 1, 2010

How Sweet

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE pink?  I am sure I have.  I found a few new challenge blogs yesterday.
I have followed Mish for quite some time now.  She has the cutest designs you have ever seen.  Well, she has a card sketch up on her blog.  I just couldn't miss out on the opportunity to make a card for her sketch.  I also found The Colour Q blog challenge too, and used those colors.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Wasau
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey bittersweet
Embellishments: Making Memories noteworthy
Ribbon: Target
Crystals: Hero Arts
Stamp: Studio G

Well girls, I am off to make more cards for some more great blog challenges.  Thanks for stopping by.
Heather
xxx

3 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

What a sweet card Heather. I absolutely love it! That punch of color with the aqua ribbon is sa-weet!! Love your blog design too, so pretty. Happy New Year. Mish

Arielle H Gordon said...

Wow Heather, this is beautiful! I'm so glad you played along with the colourQ challenge this week, and I really look forward to seeing more of your craftiness! ~ Arielle

farmhouse-story said...

such a soft, sweet card--i love your paper selection.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs