Monday, August 13, 2012

Warmest Greetings

Hello sweets!  I have been trying to get over this summer cold that I seem to have caught.  I ended up with a sinus infection and had to get antibiotics.  Then my poor boy has the same thing.    Luckily I am starting to feel much better.  I do have a card to share with you  for the newest challenge at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.  This week Cindy is our hostess and she is asking us to use *Kraft* paper.  I use it a good bit anyway so this was not a hard one for me.  I did use it for the card base and mat layer.


I could not wait to pull out the new Autumn Blossoms set that was just released for August.  It is part of the  The Blossoms Collection, this beautiful array of autumn blossoms illustrated by Marcella Hawley features a bouquet, corner stamps, and pieces to create your own borders or frames. Add in a trio of all occasion sentiments and you have the perfect set to create cards for every day correspondence. Set measures 4 by 6" and is the perfect companion to sister sets Happily Ever After and Letters in Blossom  If you like this set, you might also like our Summer Blossoms set as well featuring summer florals.


I used the new 123 Create kit found HERE in the Flourishes store.




Design Team:
Makiko
Amanda
Denise
Allison
Broni
Sasha (August Guest Designer)

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

24 comments:

Sudha said...

Hope u r feeling well now dear.

Pretty lovely creation. Love the bright n bold colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Lynnda said...

I hope you feel better soon...You card seriously makes me smile... this card is beautiful ... I love the yellow and great colorings too .... Hugs...xoxo

farmhouse-story said...

feel better, heather! pretty summer colors:)

Diane said...

Such a pretty card, it has to make you feel better...so full of "sunshine colors" and uplifting!!

Sasha said...

Beautifully stamped and coloured, Heather. Love this set of stamps. Your card is so pretty.
Hope you soon fel much better x

Ros Crawford said...

Beautifully done Heather ... so tangy and fresh ... Hope you feel better soon ♥

Geri said...

Oh, my goodness...what beautiful colors!! This is just gorgeous!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very fresh and summery Heather ~ such cheerful colors! Sorry you've been under the weather. And I hope your son feels better SOON too!

Allison Cope said...

Stunning Heather! I love those rich yellows and oranges.

Broni said...

I love the beautiful fresh summery look of your card, Heather!! I hope you and the little guy are both feeling much better very soon!

Mona Pendleton said...

I hope you feel better soon Heather and Colin too! Your card is beautiful! You did an amazing job coloring those gorgeous blossoms!

Amanda said...

I hope your feeling better too, Heather :) I do love your cheery colors on your card! You've colored that bouquet in perfectly and it makes me wish for fall to arrive :)

~ Amanda :)

Amanda said...

I hope your feeling better too, Heather :) I do love your cheery colors on your card! You've colored that bouquet in perfectly and it makes me wish for fall to arrive :)

~ Amanda :)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful Heather! Hope you feel better soon~

Stella said...

Warm, bright, elegance and in one word; stunning. Spot on the challenge:)

Hope you are on the mend and back in full swing soon. Take care!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. Love the pretty flowers.

So glad to hear you are feeling better. It seems like every September I get a sinus infection. NO FUN.. Maybe I won't this year. :)

Hugs~

Carole said...

Hi Heather, those summer colds are so difficult to get rid of. Hope you soon feel good as new.

Beautiful card, fab colouring and I love this stamp too!

Denise Marzec said...

Love all the colors on your blooms. Beautiful job with the kit, too!! Awesome looking card, Heather. :)

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Heather!! I love you used the kraft papers for layers and card base. Your coloring is so warm and beautiful!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWzer...gorgeous!!! I love the colors you used...hugs ~S~

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous colors on the floral image... so so pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

It is certainly a beautiful set. Love the autumn colors you used. Always a gorgeous card from you with Flourishes' stamps, Heather.

Shannon White said...

Ohh So Pretty and Vibrant Miss Heather! Love the Lovely flowers and your Fabulous coloring! Just Soo Beautiful!

Hope you are Feeling Better! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh GORGEOUS!!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs