Monday, October 1, 2012

Dress Up

Hello again!  I had the day off work and just had to spend some time in my craft room, and I made quite the mess too.  But I did get this PI Dress Up Diva colored, isn't she a cutie?  I like to have never got her dressed up the way I wanted her to look.  In the end she turned out pretty good, IMO.


If you look you can see that I used some Stickles for her boa and liquid pearls for her necklace.  This MME Six by Six pack is one of my all time favorites as all the colors are right up my alley and perfectly girly for these  little PI girls.


I am entering this into the MFT Guest Designer contest.  Please wish me luck.  It is not easy putting yourself out there and open to rejection.  I am sure you can relate, I think we have all done it at some point in our crafty career, right?

I just signed up for the Link Manager.  Why in the world did I not do this sooner?  Any advice, please do tell.  I have not figured out how to add my paper and other goodies I used yet.  :)


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, you don't need luck, this is a winner in every way! I freakin' love it!

Heather said...

Your card is sooo stinkin cute!! I hope they pick you! ;o)

Love, Heather

Lisa Elton said...

They should just skip over the "guest" part and put you on the team Heather!! Your sweet cards never fail to inspire me. Love the cute paper piecing here and the DPs. I'm hooked on MME Lavender collection!

Tricia T said...

You make such beautiful cards that I keep thinking you're on the team already! This one is adorable!!!

Tricia

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heather. I just love this image. It really is so adorable. And your coloring is perfect.

Hugs~

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful, Heather! I love the sparkly boa and cute string of pearls. Good luck in the challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

This is gorgeous! I really love her ... and wishing you the very best of luck ... though something tells me your talent will get you through!

Lisa H. said...

she's ADORABLE!!! love her boa, all sparkley and sweet. good luck!

Beate said...

Wonderful coloring and card, Heather! Good luck with the contest.
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning Heather ...
Love this wee cute image she is adorable and coloured perfect love how you have used the stickles and liquid pearls...
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog this means a lot to me..
I do hope all is well with you and your family .... :)
Can I ask you please what I need to do so that I can send an email to my lovely followers when I leave a comment just like when I receive one from you chum!! and sorry !! can you tell me also what is Link Manager too... :) good luck also in the MFT contest ... :) x
Hugs Sarah x

Unknown said...

Just darling, Heather! Love the added sparkle and her necklace is so sweet!

Unknown said...

You are going to LOVE the linky widgets. It takes a little time to get set up, but I think it looks so professional and I LOVE that you can go back and see results on the back end of the system. Email me if you don't know what I'm talking about and I'll walk you through it.

PS, Miss PI is adorable!

Silke Ledlow said...

Toooooo stinkin' cute! Hugs ~S~

Lynnda said...

ahhh I really love this card!!!its beautiful... shes really cute!!! Its gorgeous... hugs...xoxo

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Heather! Love the shimmery boa and her string of pearls! My kind of gal! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Pauline said...

Simply beautiful Heather! Love this sweet image, and the pretty papers you teamed her with. A gorgeous card!

Kristie W. said...

This is beautiful, Heather!! Love the addition of liquid pearls to her necklace. Congrats on winning the Guest Designer challenge!

Cyndi said...

Congrats on being selected; your card is adorable and I can't wait to see your new MFT creations

Karen Motz said...

She's a real little doll with her sparkly boa and pearl necklace! Congrats Heather!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats! Really sweet card creation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs