Thursday, January 24, 2013

To My Best Bud on Valentine's Day

Today, the Flourishes Design Team has something special for you all! We decided instead of featuring a certain set or a certain challenge, we would just grab some of our favorite sets and... create! So, as you make the rounds today, you'll see a little bit of everything -- and hopefully it inspires some creativity in your own crafting spaces!



I decided to add my sentiment to the inside again.  I really like that it does not clutter up the front of my card and it enables me to dress up what is normally a boring inside.


SUPPLIES USED:


Also, we have some BIG news for you if you are a bargain hunter! We had put our Gambler's Sale on hold over the holidays because there were so many different sales. Well, we've resumed it to try to further clear the shelves at Flourishes' home base. So now, many of our items on the Sale Page HERE are....
That's right -- 55% off! You will see some additional items on sale. As a limited time special, all Aquamarkers are 20% off. These water-based markers are fabulous to have on hand for coloring and water coloring - so if you need a water-based marker, now is the time to stock up! Thanks for stopping by, we'll see you back here soon!

I used the sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch to get me inspired for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

19 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Oh so beautiful Heather! Love the yellw shadow! Great use of color!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

It's gorgeous! I love how you finished the inside - I never do that, and really, I probably should. Beautiful!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet...Heather! You rocked the sketch!

Tricia T said...

That is such a pretty set! And what a fun way to finish off the inside, but still allow room to write a little!

Tricia

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty. Your flowers and the colors look wonderful Heather.

Anonymous said...

This is so stunning Heather! Love the mix of pp's and your coloring!

Pattie J. said...

Could I have that lovely basket of flowers and heart full of wishes? Just a warm and lovely thought....thanks for sharing.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oooh, love that sketch and your FUN colors, Heather! I love the inside too!

Allison Cope said...

This is so pretty Heather! Lovin' the matching design on the inside and the outside - clever you! Gorgeous details! A beauty!

Lisa Elton said...

SO pretty Heather and I can just smell those lilacs mmmmm!

PapierGirl said...

Beautiful Heather, I love the patchwork feel to this card! Hope the weather has been good for you. We just got our first snowfall yesterday - 1 inch!! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! That basket of flowers looks beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty Heather! Love the SS sketch too...great layout!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card my friend. I just love it inside and out.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Beautiful card, Heather! Such a gorgeous image with the flowers you colored perfectly...so pretty! Great mix of papers and lovely bow!

Stella said...

This is a card after a Dutch girls' heart...I see tulips:) And these are gorgeous; you are fab in coloring. But you already knew that:)

Your choice of papers is making me smile; so bright and happy!
Hugs,
Stella

Sue Lelli said...

Fab coloring, heather, and I really Love the sentiment on the inside! Especially when the outside is so Gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Love this flower basket and the sketch. The inside looks awesome, too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Heather! Love the mix of colors and the lovely flower basket!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs