Sunday, March 24, 2013

Happy Birthday

I needed a masculine birthday card again.  I am NOT good at these.  It kills me not to use pink!  Is it as hard for you as it is for me?  I have to say that I instantly reached for my new Blueprints die-namics dies to create this card.  I can't wait to see the next sets in the series, I assume that there will be more since this one is labeled #1.

I have been so lucky to have not been sick since last winter.  My luck has run out...I feel a head cold coming on.  I have had some sinus drainage the last couple days and the sneezing started later this afternoon.  I sure hope that it doesn't stick around long, I don't want to be sick for Easter.



SUPPLIES USED:



Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

14 comments:

Maria said...

Ohhhh...super fun masculine card! Love the little bday hat and the Blueprint dies! Just received those dies in the mail yesterday. I so admired your last card using them! Thanks for enabling me!:-)
Take care hope you get to feeling better soon, hugs!

Lisa Elton said...

The perfect color choice and design for your masculine card Heather! The little party hat is so cute. Sorry you're getting sick, hope it passes quickly.

Unknown said...

I have a hard time with those as well. But your card look great. I do hope your sniffles go away soon my friend.

Hugs~

Shannon White said...

Fabulous Masculine Birthday Card Miss Heather!! And yes, Masculine cards are a challenge for me too, lol Your's is Awesome and I know the lucky recipient will Love this! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Ros Crawford said...

This is a perfect masculine card ... Love the colours ... hope you feel better soon

Dawn Easton said...

awww I'm sorry that you're sick Heather! Never fun especially at this time of year when spring weather is starting to arrive! Hope you can kick it soon!!! Hugs!

Your masculine birthday card rocks! I'm not good at them either. Struggle to find things to put on them that aren't girly...haha!

Tricia T said...

Great card, Heather! I'm looking forward to the next Blueprints, too!! I do hope you aren't sick for Easter. That is never fun. : ( Drink lots of water!!!!! :)

Tricia

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you feel better before Easter Too!! Lots of rest and I love your card as always...you have a great style!! :-)

Mary Ann said...

Great card,Very pretty...

Davi said...

Fab man card! I really like the top border and colors. Hope you feel better soon.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm not good at these, either, but it looks to me like you do a great job. I usually color up something silly for my guys. This is very vibrant and cheery. Love that little party hat.

Silke Ledlow said...

Heather...this is an awesome masculine card :) !!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the colors and that cute b-day hat! I think masculine cards are more difficult, too!

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday card! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs