Monday, April 7, 2014

MFTWSC170

 Hello, hope you are having a great start to your week.  I wanted to share a card with you that I made for the MFTWSC sketch.  I am going to open my Etsy shop back up sometime soon and thought it would be wise to have a few Mother's Day cards in there. I had a few things in there years ago and never did fill it back up.


As you can see, I am totally addicted to the Scotch dimensional adhesive.  I find myself using it on just about every card I make.  It works great for giving your die cut elements that extra little bit of dimension.


SUPPLIES:



You can find the sketch for the current MFTWSC on the MFT blog.
MFTWSC170

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

19 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful! You rocked the sketch :) Hugs ~S~

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...this is such a pretty card. Love this Heather!

Gitte said...

Beautiful card, i love the colors

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty! I love these fresh sherbet colors. Good luck with your Etsy shop!

Ros Crawford said...

This is beautiful!! I love the pretty poppies and the colours ...

Sue Lelli said...

My FAV MFT stamp set! Love the colors you chose and the design, Heather! Fab card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I think I need that stamp lol!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! I've been eyeing that stamp set, too! Love the pretty colors!

Davi said...

I love this beautiful card Heather! The colors are delicious and the pretty poppies look wonderful popped up. I really like the dp with them too :)

Unknown said...

A beautiful card my friend. Best of luck with your etsy shop.

Hugs~

Tara Godfrey said...

This is SO beautiful, Heather! LOVE the beautiful colours and these beautiful poppies! Perfection!
Hugs,t

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Heather! Love the beautiful color combination! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

ChristineCreations said...

Gorgeous poppies lady! Great layout!

Katie Sims said...

This is lovely, Heather! I know your cards are going to see like hotcakes on Etsy! Hope it is finally starting to look like Spring where you are...it was beautiful here today!! :)

Betty Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Wright said...

Love the color combo! This is one of many stamp sets I want! Beautifully done, Heather!

Stacy Morgan said...

Fresh and springy Heather. Your flowers look wonderful!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Heather! this is darling. the colors with those poppies are so pretty!

Cheryl said...

I'll bet this will be one of the first cards to go in your Etsy shop...it's gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs