Friday, March 18, 2011

Blinged up....Altered Tin

Hello again.  I am back today to share a cute little tin that I altered for my Want 2 Scrap project this week.  I used a lot of bling on this little thing.


 You can stop by over at the Want 2 Scrap blog and check out the whole project.  I enjoyed making something non card related.  I think you will be seeing a lot more projects soon.


From the chipboard piece to all the pretty pearl bling, you can find it all in the store.  I filled the cute tin with some yummy Dark Chocolate.  I fit almost the whole bag inside.  You could put all sorts of things inside here.  I originally wanted to make a little set of small cirlce cards with my Spellbinders dies and store them inside.  I have another one of these things somewhere.  My craft room is a MESS.  I think I need to clean before I make another card.  hehe.


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful alteration! It's really elegant!

Sandy said...

That is so pretty!

PapierGirl said...

Oooh love this little box dressed up so pretty and not to mention what's inside - yummy! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Heather, this little chocolate tin looks AMAZING!! Love all of the pearls....so beautiful!! Hugs, Sabrina

Dana Gustafson said...

So pretty Heather! I love the way you dressed this tin up in style! It's so special it would make whatever you put inside a treasure....including those chocolates! ;)

farmhouse-story said...

this is just adorable, heather. i love seeing 3-d projects, and its a nice change, huh?

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...this is one super gorgeous altered tin Heather! Love how you embellished it and not to mention the yummy chocolate treat...do you need my address...LOL?!?!

Have a wonderful weekend...enjoy the fab weather! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

This tin is so pretty Heather! Love all the pearls and doily combo!

Lynnda said...

Simply Gorgeous..So sweet... love the colors... Awesome Heather... Have a great weekend...my dear friend...hugs...xoxo

Ros said...

It's lovely Heather ... so pretty and I bet you loved making it ... A pretty keepsake ... have a lovely weekend

Unknown said...

I just looooove this.. So soft and pretty. I can't wait to see more of you projects...

Alley said...

This is so adorable yet elegant. Love it

Elise said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM! This is scrumptious! {Oh, and I'm sure the chocolates are good, too... LOL!} Seriously, you KNOW you've got it bad, when BEAUTIFUL {!} papercraft is more appetizing than CHOCOLATE! This is a piece I could get lost in. THAT BLING, really punctuates the beauty of your incredible craft work! THIS is a SHOWSTOPPER, my friend!

Stella said...

That box is a jewel and a gift of its own. Love it...from the pretty pearls to the top. I think I'm in love. And I keep staring at it.....GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs,
Stella

Betty Wright said...

Talk about busy!?!?! You have been creating, too! This is STUNNING and so beautifully detailed, Heather! Decadent and rich...and I am not just talking about the chocolate! Beautiful!

Vio said...

Soooo lovely! :o) And that chocolate makes it doubly good!

Unknown said...

Hi Heather
Sorry I have not popped over for a while, and I have missed so much of your gorgeous creations but I'm here now and this is so beautiful and elegant stunning a gift on it's own but the chocolates are lovely too!! Hugs
Sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs