Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MFTWSC168

Hello!  I have a bright and cheery card to share with you, today.  As I was sitting at my make up table getting ready the other morning, I looked at my pretty bottle from Bath Body Works and thought how great the colors would be on a card.  I thought the MFTWSC sketch would be perfect for these colors!  I had the fragrance mist out, but honestly, had I had the shower gel on my desk I would have used some black and white stripes somehow on my card.




SUPPLIES:




MFTWSC168\

Mad About You Signature Collection

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Heather

12 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Heather! Love the burst of color! Your roses look fabulous and I love your choice of patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining along with MFT :)

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! What a great colour palette ... perfect card and so like the label on the bottle!

Tracey said...

Very pretty card Heather! Great colours!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Heather!!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so fresh and pretty Heather!! Isn't it funny all of the interesting things that inspire our card making!

Davi said...

Oh Heather I love this fabulous card, the colors are divine and the circle looks so pretty with the flowers!! These colors remind me of a wonderful summer fruit salad :) Have a super weekend!

Marsha Reed said...

Neon pink and green! Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a bright and happy card! I love it!

Hugs~

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! This is STUNNING, Heather! I LOVE the vibrant colours...really feels like spring and the roses are beautiful! LOVE that you took inspiration for the colour combo from the Bath and Body Works packaging! Great idea!
Hugs,t

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, bright, fabulous colors! Awesome use of the sketch, too. You're so good with the sketches. Love how you were inspired!

Diane Jaquay said...

Wow, what a pretty card! The floral focal point is STUNNING, love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! Love the black panel, great touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs