Sunday, November 1, 2009

CPS 140






This is the card I did for the CPS challenge.  I used Basic Grey paper and Autumn Leaves stamps.  I cut the circles and the rectangles out on my cricut.  I then did a zig zag stitch around the outside of the card in pink thread.  I then tied a piece of satin ribbon around the top.  This is the first time I have stitched on a card before.  Not bad for a first try hu?  It was night by the time I finished this one.  I will try to take a new picture tomorrow and see if it turns out any better.

Thanks for stopping by
Heather

4 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

love the happy warm colors you used here! thanks for using the cps sketch this week!

Margaret said...

Hello, it 's nice to discover a new blog. Mine 's fairly new from last summer. Keep up the good work. Love your stuff. If I find time, I'll try playing with CPS too.

HappyCrafter said...

Very pretty, good use of the sketch.

A Bit of Country said...

Very pretty Love the colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs