Sunday, November 15, 2009

Embellish Magazine


Ok, so I looked at this weeks colors and it is nothing I usually use for colors except for maybe a kids birthday card or something.  Well this is what I came up with.





I actually used something other than Basic Grey.  LOL.  This is DCWV patterened paper with Hero Arts stamp.  I embossed the white strip with my Cuttlebug and put brads in the middle of the flowers.


I am so happy!  I orderd some Papertrey Ink stamps and some goodies last night.  I hope to get them soon.  I will have a post on Wednesday or Thursday with some blog candy for my 1 month blogoversary.  I can't believe a month has gone by already.  I have been saying for over a year that I was going to start a blog.  I didnt realize how easy it was.  I am not a huge computer person.  I can look anything up your heart desires but, when it come to apps and programs, well....that is another whole story. 
Well thank you everyone who stopped by to leave me the wonderful comments I so much enjoy.  Stop back Thursday to see what goodies I have come up with for one lucky winner to receive.
Thanks for stopping by;
Heather

8 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Your card is awesome! I love how you used the colors. You described me exactly as far as how much I know about computers...haha.

And your blog looks FABULOUS!

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! Love that paper and the flower embellishments.

Jessica said...

WOW!!! What a bright and fun card!!! Love it!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful Card!!
Oh.. and about "saving stuff"... keep it up.. you wont be sorry!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun flowers and ribbon.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Ann said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Winter said...

So pretty! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so bright and cheery! Thanks for participating in an Embellish challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs