Monday, November 9, 2009

CPS 141






I used My Minds Eye paper for this card and cut the skates and the square scallop out on my Cricut (Joys of the season), then used Martha Stewart glitter on the skates.  The saying is from the Cutting Cafe.  I inked the edges of the card with white ink, then used a little brown chalk for the edges of the skates and scallop to age a bit.  The twine is also Martha Stewart.  The otther ribbon?  I collect  every pice of ribbon that comes on anything, so some are just random pieces

7 comments:

hayleycreates said...

I LOVE the glittery skates! So pretty!! It's going to be fun seeing the different cards we will make on the various challenges blogs. So cool!

Regina Easter said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS...can I put in the cutting cafe customers gallery...

Heather Rogers said...

Thanks Regina.. yes please do. Thank you.

Giselle said...

I love love those skates...!! Feeling so bad I don't have a Cricut machine right now.. :(
I like the idea of hanging the skates from the ribbon.. Gorgeous card..! :)

Charity Hassel said...

love the skates! thanks for playing along at the cps sketch blog this week!

Hanne said...

Hi,

Your cards are so lovely! The skates looks so good on your card! Love the glitter effect!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hanne

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love the skates

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs