Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Goodies





I did a little shopping this morning after I took my son to school.  I found some new Martha Stewart tensil glitter at Michaels.  They have ALOT of new MS crafts goodies!








I then went to Archivers and found the new Christmas K and Co. chio box and die cut pack.  I fell in love the moment I saw them.  They have that vintage Christmas look that I just love.




I also got a cute bag of Autumn Leaves buttons and some Jenni Bowlen bingo cards.  I cant wait to create  some great stuff with my new goodies. 

Thanks for stopping by
Heather

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, you done good, I am luvin the bingo cards and the buttons...happy creating!

enjoy *~*

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

LOL -- I have a lot of that same stuff!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs